Saturday, January 1, 2011

A TWEEN'S MUST-HAVE

How I discovered TotalGirl:
          My grandparents with my sisters and I, were shopping one day at the mall. 
(I guess that was 6 years ago, in the year 2005.) And I found an eye-catching magazine beside the Cosmopolitan magazine and the Candy magazine. The cover girl I saw was Hilary Duff. The colors in the cover lured me to the magazine. Okay, so I wanted it. . . I asked my grandma if she could buy me a copy and she said yes. Boy, was I happy at that time!

          I read the magazine when we (finally) went home. I loved it! I read the Totally Gossip section, the Embarrassing Moments section. . . after I read the whole magazine, I wanted more.



MY TOTALGIRL COLLECTION
(I didn't miss a copy of the TotalGirl Magazine in the year 2010! Which was last year...:DD)

                      They feature my fave celebs on the cover!




ESPECIALLY...





 The famous country pop singer, TAYLOR SWIFT!









1 comment: