Saturday, January 1, 2011

PUT ON YOUR GRADUATION CAPS AND GOWNS! (Looking back at the past)

"A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that "individuality" is the key to success.  "
          ~Robert Orben


"There is a good reason they call these ceremonies "commencement exercises."  Graduation is not the end; it's the beginning. "
           ~Orrin Hatch


My Graduation Day was a special day. I woke up feeling excited, happy and nervous. Happy and excited because I was finally moving up to another level. Nervous because I thought walking down the aisle was nerve-wracking. People will be staring at me. And I don't know if I looked good or I had a weird face going on....


But I looked at the bright side. I was graduating. My long wait was over. I will be moved to another level by the next school year. My parents are super proud of  me. 
I thought, " That, I consider an accomplishment." I thought it was great. I thought it was comforting. 
Yes, my graduation was a day to remember.


And as Mr. Orrin Hatch quoted, " Graduation is not the end, it's the beginning."