Monday, January 17, 2011

Grandpa Celebrates His Bonus Year

           August 7, 2010 was a special day for my grandpa because he was to celebrate his 80th Birthday at the Pryce Plaza Hotel, 5:30 in the afternoon.
          It was a big preparation for all of us in the family. Relatives from abroad decided to celebrate grandpa's bonus year with us (so basically, they were coming home!). When the invitations for the big celebration was distributed, grandpa's friends and relatives were excited! They all thought celebrating at Pryce Plaza was really huge and special. And it was!
           It was an exciting, awesome and a very nice experience for my sisters and I (as well) because we rarely stay at big places like this.
           Early in the morning, on the day of grandpa's celebration, we took off for Pryce Plaza. As my sisters and I entered our room, we quickly made a dash for the soft and bouncy bed. We scoured the view from the room window and found Cagayan de Oro City below. We loved the neatly covered beds, the smell of the clean room and we scanned the big bathroom. We explored the whole place and discovered the pool! The whole hotel was super awesome!
            With our newly made dresses hung and our new sandals arranged neatly at the foot of the closet, we prepared for the hour of the celebration to come. . .
             After we have served the food and all, we had started our performances. My sisters and I played the piano and the guitar. My cousins Eva and Joyce sang. Eva played the violin as well. All of us were in the atmosphere of music and everyone enjoyed our performances! After those, everyone ruled the dance floor!


That was a really special night to remember.


My grandparents, my cousin and my sister.



Shane, Eva, Myles, Page and Joyce



Julius Raboca's Family



The whole family takes the stage!



Smiles everywhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment