Friday, January 7, 2011

A K-POP CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER

        Whenever I hear the word CHRISTMAS and DECEMBER, I think of Christmas decorations, Christmas lights, gift-giving, joyful singing, rejoicing and family bonding. When I hear the word CHRISTMAS, I remember, most especially, Jesus Christ. As what we believe, Jesus was born on that day and on that month. Children look up to December days. I look up to December days, as well because I love giving. I really do! 


        Last December 10, 2010, we celebrated our Christmas Party. And the theme was KOREAN-POP. Everybody loved the idea! A week before the party, girls in all the grade levels kept nagging their parents to buy this and buy that. My sister and I kept reminding our parents, too! We both had wonderful ideas of clothes to wear to the party. And we both wanted to follow one of the famous, talented and beautiful 2ne1 member, Park Bom!




A cool leather jacket over a black graphic tee with black tight jeans and black stylish boots.



So cool with a colorful tress and white leggings!




        And the most awaited day arrived. Everyone went to the party in different styles. One had her hair colored purplish red with a short sleeveless dress and black (net) stockings and cool gloves. The night was long. Everybody had fun! There, too, were dance performances from every grade level. And I couldn't forget this: everyone left the party with smiles on their faces!

Me!

I wore a purple stretchy top, short shorts and net stockings.
I wore a pink vest with  sequins in the side.
I also wore a long necklace. I also wore cool white gloves.
Myles (left), Demi (right)

These are one of the famous female K-pop groups:


4minute




Miss A


Girls Generation


Wondergirls


2ne1






No comments:

Post a Comment