Wednesday, January 26, 2011

God's Blessing!

          It was the 25th of December, 2010 and my father and my grandparents discovered a flowing freshwater source in our property nearby a tree. As my grandma said, it was flowing and was clean. My uncle tasted it and so did my grandparents. So I decided to try it and it wasn't bad at all. The water current was fast and if we make a pool in that area, it would be possible that the water could fill a 50 meter pool overnight (according to my uncle).
          We were so blessed to have that flowing water. We enjoyed the cool feeling of it in our feet. Then we decided to pray for it and thank our Almighty Father because of what he gave us.




My sister and I decided to make a video just for fun in the water!
Sorry for the quality. I just took it through my cellphone.

OTHER PHOTOS




THANK GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment