Thursday, January 13, 2011

A FRIDAY

     My week has been a busy one and thank God, tomorrow's Friday! We've been given quizzes, a lot of seat works, and our teacher was able to discuss new lessons. I've learned a lot, though! During the week, I've been blogging as well. That's one thing I was also busy with. I still hadn't gotten over with the colorful backgrounds.
      This month in school, we are going to celebrate ENGLISH MONTH. I'm actually pretty excited about it. I love the English subject and I love my teacher. She's good! My best friend and I, are to compete in the elocution. I'm doing "Brutus Defense" while she's doing "Dirty Hands". (Laughs) Not to brag or anything but. . . the both of us are good in elocution. Or should I say. . .HMMMM. . public speaking? Yeah, that's also one thing that me and my best friend share.
       I'm looking forward to a fruitful weekend! Chao! 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment