Saturday, May 28, 2011

Children's Vacation Bible School Summer 2011

          Last May  23, 2011, the Blessed Hope Christian Community Church International lighthouses held Vacation Bible Schools for children. It was held at Suntingon, Bugo, Cagayan de Oro City. This was held everyday for one week. My sisters and I with Ate Grace were assigned in Barangay Bugo. So we were A.K.A. teachers!
          I enjoyed the teaching experience with my co-teachers. We told stories about Jesus and His disciples.  We also taught them Bible verses and other lessons. We made them color and do other arts and craft activities. The kids were cooperative and were good listeners, too. And after all the discussions, and the arts and crafts, we give the children snacks like juices and bread.
          Another thing I enjoyed with the children was when I drove them to their homes. It was like the first time I did serious driving. Heheh... The children enjoyed the mule ride with me too! I was blessed when they prayed the sinner's with Ate Grace. And I thank God for giving us the patience and blessing us with more children. Because we started at thirteen kids and then we ended with 23. To God be all the glory!


Conray, Patrick, Domenic, Kherren, and Renami smile for the camera!

The children's 2nd day arts and crafts.



The children with the lighthouse minister (AKA, My dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment