Saturday, April 23, 2011

To the Beach!

          Last Saturday, April 23, 2011, my uncle and his fiance with our family went to Duka Bay Beach Resort. We left our house by 7 o' clock and prepared for a long trip ahead. We passed Tagoloan, Villanueva, Jasaan, Sugbongcogon and a lot of other barangays.
          My sisters and I were so happy to be out of the house for a day since it has been a long time since we visited a beach. So anyways, it was like a 3 hour drive to Duka Bay Beach Resort. But it was worth it because when we arrived at our destination safely (THANK GOD!), we finally get to ride the BANANA BOAT.



 Tita Queennie positioned at the back of the boat.

          The boat was tied at the back of a jetski. It was really fun because we went really fast. We went as far as we could go. Then somewhere, in the middle of the sea, my Tita Queennie, always the adventurous one, asked the jetski driver to tip the boat over. And we didn't even know! So when the jetski went as fast as it could go, the boat tipped over and all of us fell into the water! I thought I was going down very deep already because I tried to swim back up. Good thing there was a life vest! But yes, it was really awesome!!!!! All of us enjoyed it a lot. We were like smiling the whole time!
          When we finally went back to shore, everyone started talking about the awesome Banana Boat ride. It was soooo cool. Then I tried the kayak. It was my first time and I guess I did well. I paddled and paddled through the water. The dark shapes underneath scared me a little but I eventually overcame it. 
          The day was long and we get to eat a lot after a lot of swimming! Then we went home with a lot to talk about.


Me on the kayak.


No comments:

Post a Comment